Back Mounted Counterlungs
The new APDiving Back Mounted counterlungs (BMCL) have been developed for the inspiration, the evolution and the evolution+, as an alternative to the current counter lungs.
Why Back Mounted mounted counter lungs?
• extremely open chest
• Stream-lined dive profile with reduced water resistance
• More space for mounting additional components (stages)
• Simple horizontal trim
• Unique harness design the counter lung fixed in the optimum position
• Excellent breathing characteristics in all positions typical diving
• CE approved
The BMCL consists of 5 main components:
• counter-lung - 1 size available in Grey / Black or Yellow / Black (Please choose color below)
• Harness - 4 sizes (medium, L, XL, XXL) (Please select size below)
• optional diluent inflator hose (see Diluentinflator page )
• optional Oxygen inflator hose (see Oxygeninflator page )
• optional Auto Diluent Valve - ADV
The Oxygeninflator is optional, depending on the level of training or configuration settings.
The ADV is also optional, but we strongly recommend that BMCL with ADV equip.
Important: You should ensure that at least one Diluentinflator or ADV or preferably both are mounted on the counter lungs!
The upgrade bundle includes:
• Compared with regular T-picees and blanking plates (please select color below)
• Harness with integrated weight pockets, stainless steel D-rings, crotch and comfort pad. (please select size below)
NOTE: BMCL comes with blank panels and regular T-piceesas standard. When an ADV is required (factory fitted), please also order the ADV as separate item and specify in the message.
NOTE: Oxygen and Diluent Inflator hoses and can be purchased separately.
There are yet no reviews for this product.